“Best way to do a tradeshow!” –Andy Mowery, Home Garden Pets, LLC
June 12-13, 2018 in St. Louis, MO
Appointment Based B2B Event
Why Attend NLGS as a Vendor?
“I was able to meet directly with decision makers. Everything is top notch. Impressed with everything compared to other shows” – James Hayward, Kness Mfg, Vendor
- 30-40 guaranteed appointments with
qualified, decision making buyers
- Meals, Display space, pre-scheduled appointments included in registration
- Time and cost efficient – No booth setup or additional hidden fees
- Meet new buyers and solidify relationships with current contacts at one location over 2 days
- Vendor is in control – you choose which buyers you want to see
- Display and get written feedback from industry buyers on new product
- NLGS 1.5 minute Video
- NLGS Whitepaper is a great way to understand the value of face to face appointments
- Register for NLGS
Why Attend NLGS as a Buyer?
“This is the best format to find new vendor partners and the best use of my time.” – Central Garden Distribution, Kevin Kyer
- Source new, unique, and quality product
- *Airfare, registration, and meals paid for by NLGS
- NO BOOTHS! Appointment based B2B event since 1995.
- No long winded sales pitches – appointments are held to 10 minutes
- See up to 100 companies in just 2 days
- Save your feet! No need to walk miles of aisles.
- Personal conference table; vendors come to you
- Solidify relationship with current contacts at one location
- Exclusive offsite party for buyers and sponsors
Appointments – Rather than a typical booth style show, at the core of the event are 10 minute appointments. Appointments are pre-set and scheduled with qualified, decision making companies. It’s fast paced, highly productive, efficient, and fun. Buyers select the products they wish to see and Vendors Select the buyers they wish to see. Imagine speed dating for new business!
Product Display – While heart of the event is face to face appointments, there is still space at NLGS to display product in the Point of Purchase Display Area. The POP area is a retail like display area where buyers can see and feel what product will be like when displayed at the Point of Purchase. There is also the chance to highlight innovation and quality at the New Product/Prototype Area, a unique opportunity for buyers to see new product and for vendors to have new products evaluated by all attending buyers. Vendors may also choose to carry hand held samples or catalogs for buyers during private appointments.
Customized Social Interaction – At NLGS, we are very intentional about providing space for relationship to happen. Most meals are covered by NLGS in an intimate setting, providing a great networking opportunities. Social break areas designed to foster conversation are available with refreshments throughout the event, and our annual THE VIA EVENT is always a highlight. At VIA, select Vendors have a night out with buyers in an entertaining and personal environment. Whether it’s the Air and Space Museums, Lakefront Restaurants, Casino Nights, Ball Games, or Dramatic Landscapes, this is always a favorite time to lighten up, enjoy great food, make connections, and have some fun.
2018 National Lawn & Garden Show
St. Louis, Missouri
Tuesday – Wednesday, June 12th – 13th, 2018