What types of Buyers Attend the National Lawn & Garden Show?
NLGS is a business to business, international event open to professional merchandisers in the lawn & garden industry. NLGS is not a consumer show and is not open to the public. Buyers are typically supplying the US market through distribution services, brick and mortar stores, and internet and catalogue sales.
Types of Buyers
- Regional Retail Chains
- Department Stores
- Wholesale Distributors
- Buying Groups/Coops
- Catalogue and Direct Mail
- Web Only
- Multi-Unit Independent Garden Centers
- Farm and Fleet Stores
- Liquidators (typically only one or two attend the event)
What types of vendors attend the National Lawn & Garden Show?
The majority of NLGS vendors are Lawn & Garden, Water Garden, and Pet manufacturers from the USA and Canada. Numerous vendors from Asia, Australia, many European countries, and Mexico attend the event as well.
Types of Vendors
- Manufactures of Lawn and Garden hardline products
- Importers of Lawn and Garden hardline products
Are there other attending companies at NLGS?
- Media and Advertising agencies
- Industry Support Services
- Management Consultants