Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the websites of NLGS without revealing any personal information. However, NLGS needs certain personal information if you wish to register, receive NLGS’s newsletter, or use certain services.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. NLGS will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- NLGS automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. NLGS may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, NLGS does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
- NLGS also allows third party companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Again, these cookies are not connected to any personal information. Third party cookie usage is subject to their own privacy policies, and NLGS assumes no responsibility or liability for this usage.
Cookies and Web Beacons
- Cookies are small text files that web servers typically send to users’ computer when they visit a website. Cookies are stored as text files on users’ hard drive, and can be accessed by web servers when the user visits a website or views an advertisement.A session cookie is a cookie that stores information as a user is using the Site but is deleted once the browser session is finished.A persistent cookie is a cookie that stores information as a user utilizes the Site and stores and uses that information in connection with future visits of the user to the Site.Third-party cookies and/or web beacons are cookies or web beacons provided by our technology and/or advertising partners.Any third-party cookie or web beacon that we authorize for use on the Site only collects that information described below for the same stated purposes as if we were directly collecting the information.For a third-party cookie or web beacon, the third-party will have access to the collected information in order to provide us with information or services to enhance the performance and functionality of the Site.
- The cookies and web beacons we use collect non-personally identifiable information about users of the Site, including: browser used to access the site, date and time, the URL of the page being loaded, users who have visited a particular website(s), any previously assigned cookie identification (a unique identifier assigned to a user to identify repeat visitors), browser window size, the geographic location of the user, device and operating system used to access the Site. The information we collect from these cookies and web beacons is used to determine information about a user’s visit to our Site, including the number of visits, average time spent, pages viewed, navigation history through the website, and other statistics. This information is used to enhance the users experience while visiting our Site and to improve the performance of our Site by, among other things, allowing us to monitor Site performance, making the Site easier to use, measuring the effectiveness of promotional placements, and tailoring the Site (including the ads and offers a user receives) to better match a user’s interests and preferences.
- Users who prefer not to accept cookies can set their Internet browser to notify them when they receive a cookie or to prevent cookies from being placed on their hard drive.If you consent to our collection of cookies and you subsequently wish to withdraw your consent, you will need to manage the settings on your web browser to delete all cookies and disallow further acceptance of cookies. Please note that disabling cookies on your browser will prevent us from tracking your activities in relations to our Site, however, it may also disable some of the functions and features of the Site and the Site may not work properly.
If you would like to determine your consent status, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not wish to accept cookies or web beacons in connection with your use of this Site, please discontinue use of the Site.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- NLGS may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of NLGS to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information
- NLGS may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of NLGS;
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to NLGS
- If you have provided personal information to NLGS and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please email us at email@example.com.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your NLGS Information protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, NLGS uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- Further, NLGS retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes identified above or as required by law.
- NLGS may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of NLGS websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions