NLGS buyers are primarily MID-TIER Lawn and Garden Hard goods buyers who operate at least 5 retail units do a minimum or $7 Million per year sales volume. Some Big Box stores attend, but there are NO single unit stores or Mom and Pop shops.
- multi-unit independent garden centers – 120+ Multi-unit independent garden centers
- buying groups – approximately 3500 units served by buying groups
- Dot coms and e-commerce – 1+ Million customers served by TV home shopping and Internet Sales
- Hardware Companies
- catalog companies – 102.8M catalogs mailed
- regional discounters – 2500 retail units represented by close-out & dollar companies
- farm & ranch companies
- wholesale distributors – 15,500 independent garden center units serviced by distributors
With no guarantee of who will show up or stop by at typical booth style shows, NLGS stands out with Guaranteed Appointments with buyers selected by attending exhibitors.
RECENT PREVIOUS BUYERS
This list represents the approximate buying power (event average): 235 Multi-unit retail garden centers, 104.2M catalogs mailed, 21,000 retail garden centers represented by distributors, 2500 retail units represented by close-out companies, and about 400 units served by buying groups.
Contact Us for information regarding this year’s current registration list.